Create YOUR OWN experience
Organize a Private Tour with Tuscany Like A Local
Are there specific things you want to see and do during your stay in Tuscany?
We can help you customize your dream Tuscany tour, from full day tours that cover the main sights, to detailed history walks and bespoke food tours, we are here to ensure you get the most out of your trip to Italy.
Ideas to help you put together your perfect Tuscan day out
Here are some Tuscany tour itinerary suggestions and ideas to help you put together your perfect Tuscan day out:
- Bike tour around the Tuscan countryside. The Lucca to Pisa route is particularly pleasant; as you cycle along the picturesque river, you can stop to visit noble houses and villas.
- Take a horse ride around Lucca’s lush green countryside.
- Enjoy your ultimate foodie day out; visit local vineyards and farms producing local cheese, olive oils and other produce, enjoy a tasting with a sommelier, or stop for a spectacular lunch at a local trattoria or castle in one of many charming hilltop villages in the area.
- Go on a day trip to nearby attractions like the stunning hilltop town of San Gimignano (known for its medieval towers and fabulous food) or take a hike around the stunning old seaside villages of the nearby Cinque Terre.
- Visit the spectacular marble quarry of Carrara by jeep.
- Go to the beach for the day with a tour around lovely Livorno and take some time to unwind at a spa on the way back.